Callers spoke about what their pastors preached about on Sunday and there were so many great messages. One woman spoke about being free or independent from God and how we want him to guide us and carry us through things. His words give us the will to push through so many touch times and we need him in life.
Another woman called about being abandoned and how Jacob was taught a lesson about abandonment. In order to get to his new self he had to address his old self and learn from it. Someone else called in about decomposing Christians. If we don’t feed ourselves with God’s words and wisdom we begin to decompose. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Suraj Sharma Talks About His Role On “God Friended Me” [Audio]
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- 9-Year-Old Boy On Being Falsely Accused Of Groping #CornerstoreCaroline: ‘I Don’t Forgive This Woman’
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin Winans1 of 12
2. William Murphy2 of 12
3. Jason Nelson3 of 12
4. Deitrick Haddon4 of 12
5. Travis Greene5 of 12
6. Warryn Campbell6 of 12
7. Kim Burrell7 of 12
8. Charles Jenkins8 of 12
9. Marvin Sapp9 of 12
10. Smokie Norful10 of 12
11. William McDowell11 of 12
12. Shirley Caesar12 of 12
Do You Want To Be Free Or Independent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com