It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Bishop TD Jakes, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Returns “Home” to Atlanta for Grand Finale Sept. 22-24
- GRAMMY Award-winning Gospel Artist, Erica Campbell, Celebrates A New Career Milestone As She Preps The Release Of Her Next Album
- Kathy Hilton Mistakes Lizzo For ‘Precious’ Star Gabourey Sidibe On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action
- Erica Campbell Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of August 13, 2022)
- KeKe Palmer Hops On Instagram To Ask Why Plastic Surgeons Can’t Clear Up Acne: ‘I’m Tired Of It!’
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- Tried It: Freedom’s Natural Deodorant Helped Get Me Through The NYC Heat Wave
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
Erica Campbell Talks About Taking Care Of Her Babies While Touring [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com