Erica Campbell wants you to tap into your best creative self. She spoke about how great things will only come from inside of you and not someone else. Erica believes that you must remove fear and doubt to explore that part of yourself.
We all have an assignment from God and when we complete it he’s so happy. There is something beautiful inside of you, but you have to keep the faith. Live your best creative life and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- Riding Solo: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do If You’re Spending Christmas Alone
- Shots Fired Near Lexington Market, 1 Man Hurt
- It Could Cost Millions to Rebuild Pimlico According to New Study
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Former Fox45 Meteorologist Jessica Starr Dead at 35
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Play Over Battle With Depression