This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Ground To Break On East Baltimore $200 Million Redevelopment Plan
- Police Recover Drugs, Thousands Of Dollars During Glen Burnie Traffic Stop
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations
- LeToya Luckett And Tommicus Walker Welcome Their Son Tysun Wolf Walker!
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com