Has someone ever tried to put their negative energy on you? Erica Campbell spoke about how so many people are filled with so much brokenness and anger that they try to put it on you. She mentioned that sometimes she will read comment on Instagram and people leave so much negativity, but she doesn’t let that negative energy bother her.
Erica wants you not to take those people serious. Free yourself from those people and go towards a positive direction. Life will be lighter if you focus on God and less on the negative energy someone tries to put on you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Independent Recording Artist, Marcus Jordan Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of February 11, 2023)
- SNAP Recipients To See Drastic Cut In Benefits Next Month
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-7-23]
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
Ericaism: Don’t Take People’s Negative Energy Personal [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com