Erica Campbell loves music and it helps her get through her good as well as bad days. Music gives her strength and she loves how it inspires her. When she gets into her car she listens to music to get her head straight.
Songs like “Power Belongs To God” and “Victory” bring her to a place of happiness. She also mentioned the song “He Is Lord” by Alvin Slaughter brings her straight to the throne. Erica wants you to find a melody for God in your heart.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
- Cece Winas Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
3 Things To Remember During This Season Of Lent
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
20 Gospel Artists Who Could Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?