On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing older men dating younger women. They also are trying to get to what to call them. One caller spoke about how women that are dating younger men are “cougars” and the older men dating younger women are “pumas.”
She also talked about how there has to be a 15 year difference of more to use those titles. Another caller spoke about how when she was 28 she dated a 18-year-old. Her friends thought she was crazy., GRIFF made fun of her a little, but all in all the two are happily married. She said it gets hard sometimes, but he’s older now and they make things work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Affairs Show: Life Coach, Gail Crowder Shares The Importance of October Initiatives
- Mandate Requiring City Employees To Be Vaccinated Underway In Baltimore
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com