Dawn mentioned to do something you love. If you like dancing find a dancing fitness class and be consistent. She also spoke about high intensity training that allows you to lose weight effectively and fast. Dawn talked about using weights and not being afraid of them.
A lot of women don’t want to bulk up, but it really burns more fat in your body. Dawn also mentioned to have good snacks like plain yougurt and put agave or stevia in it. Make sure you listen to the full interview to get all the tips.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 20-Year-Old Towson University Student Killed In Hit-and-Run, Driver Still On the Run
- Kathie Lee Gifford Is Leaving “Today”
- ‘Pool Patrol Paula,’ The White Woman Who Beat A Black Teen And Bit A Cop, Gets No Real Punishment
- Baltimore County Replacing Police Guns that Could Misfire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Juan And Lisa Winans Talk New Christmas Album “A Little Soul For Christmas”
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Luke 2:14
- Maryland Identification Cards Will Be Changing
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 8
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 8
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 8
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 8
5. Learn To Say “No”Source: 5 of 8
6. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 6 of 8
7. Give Back To OthersSource: 7 of 8
8. Get Your Om On!Source: 8 of 8
Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com