Have you ever waited to do something when you feel like it? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes listening to your feelings will allow you to fear and not get things done. If we all waited to do something when we felt like it the timing could be wrong.
We must listen to God and allow him to show us when to do things. Erica mentioned she doesn’t play with her feelings because it can point her in the wrong direction. Follow God’s word and pray about things and the situation will come together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
- Cece Winas Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: I Can’t Wait ‘Til I Feel Like It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
3 Things To Remember During This Season Of Lent
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
20 Gospel Artists Who Could Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?