Are we training our children up the right way? Erica Campbell talks about how as adults we might tell children one thing and show them another. Sometimes we use our temper, talk about people and so much more that we don’t want them to do.
Children operate in the world how they see us. With all the racism, hate and other things we shouldn’t raise our kids that way because it’s not right. We need to infuse love, responsibility and equipping them with everything they need to be in this world.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- ICE Considering Opening New Detention Center in Maryland
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- Released: Baltimore City Police New Crime Plan
- Meghan McCain Whines That She Can’t Attack llhan Omar Because Trump Is Too Racist
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- B’More #PopUp: State’s Attorney’s Office Hosting Family Fun Field Day
- Beauty and Brains: 6 Stars Who Went to HBCUs
- You Eating It? Folks Say THIS Breadless Sandwich Is The Next Big Thing In Food
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]