Not everyone grew up with loving parents and a safe environment filled with the love of God, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t discipline our children. Of course you don’t want to be abusive to your child, but as parents we have a responsibility to prepare our children for real life.
Instilling discipline in our children will help to pour into them the right things to do … like respect, kindness, love and so much more that they will benefit from in real life.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Ray Liotta Dies at the Age of 67
- Witnesses Describe ‘Unprepared’ Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Ben Crump Plans Lawsuit Against Buffalo Mass Shooter’s Parents & Gun Manufacturer
- Marylanders Can Now Add ID To Apple Wallet
- Philly Pastor With MET Philly Ties Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Minors
- Grammy® Award-Winning Gospel Singer TAMELA MANN Set to Release Overcomer: Deluxe Edition
Faith Walking: Discipline Is Not A Bad Word [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com