It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Here’s Where To Get A COVID-19 Vaccine In Baltimore
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- Hank Aaron Died Of Natural Causes, Death Not Linked To COVID-19 Vaccine
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [1-26-2021]
- Maryland Enters Phase 1C of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- What Would Tubman Want: Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- A Thousand Ways To Thank A Teacher Contest presented by Kaiser Permanente
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine