Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland To Move Into Phase 1B Of Its COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Starting Monday
- Baltimore Judge Denies Request To Overturn City’s Indoor Dining Ban
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Samsung Unveils Its New Flagship Galaxy Phone Lineup The S21, S21+ and S20 Ultra
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Rep. Cori Bush Called Out White Supremacy On House Floor, Was Unjustly Booed
- Maryland Congressman To Lead Prosecution Of Trump’s Second Impeachment