Eric Blake has been on several comedy shows including “Def Comedy Jam” and loves making people laugh. He spoke about how when he was younger he used comedy to articulate things he was going through. Eric runs a program, where he works with foster children and helps them use comedy through the transitions they go through.
He currently is on tour with Tommy Davidson and has been writing for him for 5 years. Eric loves doing it and adding special things to make Tommy’s show better. He loves using his creative mind and watching people laugh at his jokes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Man Killed In Northwest Baltimore Thursday Night
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- Baltimore Police Make An Arrest In Murder Of Church Employee
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
How Comedian Eric Blake Is Helping Foster Kids Use Comedy Through Transition [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com