Eric Blake has been on several comedy shows including “Def Comedy Jam” and loves making people laugh. He spoke about how when he was younger he used comedy to articulate things he was going through. Eric runs a program, where he works with foster children and helps them use comedy through the transitions they go through.
He currently is on tour with Tommy Davidson and has been writing for him for 5 years. Eric loves doing it and adding special things to make Tommy’s show better. He loves using his creative mind and watching people laugh at his jokes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: New Year New Mercy (Day 14)
- Famous Quotes To Live By From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Indicted On Federal Charges
- Deon Lendore, Former Olympic Track Star and Texas A&M Coach, Dies In Car Accident
- White House Presses Senate Holdouts On Filibuster Rule Change As John Lewis Voting Rights Bill Hangs In The Balance
How Comedian Eric Blake Is Helping Foster Kids Use Comedy Through Transition [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com