CeCe Winans called into “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about the movie “Beautifully Broken.” She was contacted by Michele Duffy and once CeCe saw the movie she wanted to be involved in the film. CeCe sings the song from the soundtrack and this weekend fans can see it.
The movie is about friendship, forgiveness and so much more. It has a special message that gives hope to everyone going through things. CeCe also shared that brokenness doesn’t disqualify you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Prayers: Nick Cannon’s 7th Child Dies From Brain Tumor
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [12-7-2021]
- Man Accused Of Killing An East Baltimore Church Volunteer Will Plead Not Criminally Responsible
- Gov. Hogan Reintroduces Bills To Toughen Sentences For Violent Offenders
- Sports Betting Could Be Underway As Soon As Friday At Horseshoe Casino
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Black Man Gets New Trial After All White Jury Deliberated In A Room With Confederate Symbols
CeCe Winans: “Brokenness Doesn’t Disqualify You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com