Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Show Compassion! [Audio]
- “Creed 2” In Theaters November 21!
- PJ Morton Talks About His New Christmas CD – “Christmas With PJ Morton” [Audio]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Baltimore Sets Record For Wettest Year
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’