Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meagan Good Says She’s Trying To Get In The Best Shape Of Her Life To Get Ready For “Little People Being Born”
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- 2019 AFRAM Lineup Announced, Teddy Riley, Dru Hil & More Set to Perform
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Luke 10:19
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Baltimore Police Deputy Commissioner Robbed At Gunpoint
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]