Erica Campbell and some family members were challenged with a message her brother-in-law-, Teddy Campbell sent. It’s all about switching our way of thinking. Erica read the entire message and it talked about giving yourself allowances when you mess up.
It also explained that when you mess up you give yourself a pass. Spend time with your Father and remember he lives inside of you. Don’t tell yourself certain things, we must follow his word and remember things must line up with what God wants.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- InspireHIM Awards: Nominate A Man You Know Is Making A Difference
- Indoor Mask Mandate To Be Lifted In Maryland Starting Saturday
- Multiple People Hurt In Gas Explosion In Pikesville
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- Gayle King And ViacomCBS Announce Million-Dollar HBCU Scholarship To Elevate Black Journalism
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- Armed Robbery Suspect Shot In Baltimore Officer-Involved Shooting
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: Good Ol’ Christian Perspective [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com