The Oakland Raiders played and GRIFF didn’t get enough sleep because the game came on late. In this prayer GRIFF is asking God to send him a signal to tell him that his team is going to lose. If GRIFF knew his team wasn’t going to win he would’ve went to bed earlier.
GRIFF mentioned the game didn’t end close to 1am. In his prayer he also told God that he wouldn’t use the information to bet on games. It’s only the first game so GRIFF is okay for now.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fall Is Here Do This Around The House Today
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Chilly And Rainy Weekend Expected As Remnants Of Hurricane Ian Hit Maryland
- Sephora Launches A Membership-Based Same Day Delivery Service
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
GRIFF Prayer To Know When His Team Is Going To Lose [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com