It’s so easy to stress out over things we can’t control and forget about God’s promise of taking care of things. Psalms 34 puts it best: “(1) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”
It’s time stop magnifying the problem and start magnifying our God and His ability to work everything out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today, Erica Campbell says “it’s in your best interest to ignore the attacks of the enemy and declare what God is doing in your life.” That doesn’t mean to ignore, it just means stop giving it so much glory; whatever the issue, it’s not bigger than God’s ability to restore it and turn it around.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Slam Dunk! Angel Reese Is The New Face Of Mielle Organics
Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Kierra Sheard-Kelly is Having a Girl!
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Child Found Suffering From Cardiac Arrest In Hunt Valley Parking Lot