It’s so easy to stress out over things we can’t control and forget about God’s promise of taking care of things. Psalms 34 puts it best: “(1) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”
It’s time stop magnifying the problem and start magnifying our God and His ability to work everything out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today, Erica Campbell says “it’s in your best interest to ignore the attacks of the enemy and declare what God is doing in your life.” That doesn’t mean to ignore, it just means stop giving it so much glory; whatever the issue, it’s not bigger than God’s ability to restore it and turn it around.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Inspirational Lifestyles: God’s Dream For Your Life – Want to Hear God, Get Still and Listen!
- There Definitely Was A Tornado In Columbia Maryland
- Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 10 Throwback Shows That Were Binge Worthy Before Bingeing Was A Thing
Joel Osteen Quotes To Live By
1. Pastor Joel Osteen’s got a word you should hear…Source: 1 of 12
2.Source: 2 of 12
3.Source: 3 of 12
4.Source: 4 of 12
5.Source: 5 of 12
6.Source: 6 of 12
7.Source: 7 of 12
8.Source: 8 of 12
9.Source: 9 of 12
10.Source: 10 of 12
11.Source: 11 of 12
12.Source: 12 of 12
Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem was originally published on getuperica.com