Love is in the air for Michelle Williams and her fiancé, Chad Johnson. The two will be sharing their lives with the world in the show “Chad Loves Michelle,” on OWN. We will watch as the two get engaged, face hard times and plan their wedding.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to PEOPLE, Chad is a pastor as well as a professional sports chaplain. In the first look of the show we watch Michelle jump up for joy as he proposes and then seek treatment for her mental illness.
Michelle during one of the scenes talks about how so many women want the happiness she has, but then explains how she’s struggling with depression. When she decided to seek treatment she said, “For years I have dedicated myself to increasing awareness of mental health and empowering people to recognize when it’s time to seek help, support and guidance from those that love and care for your wellbeing.”
On this journey the couple also reveal that they aren’t having sex or living together before marriage. Fans finally get to see another side to Michelle than just her being a member of Destiny’s Child. You can watch the premiere of “Chad Loves Michelle,” on OWN, November 3rd at 9/8c.
- Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage for You and Your Friends
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Maryland impacted by AT&T, Cricket Wireless outage causing disruptions nationwide
- Chlöe is Up NEXT! | Urban One Honors
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
3 Things To Remember During This Season Of Lent
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
James Fortune Gets Remarried! [PHOTOS]