GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Everything you missed at the BE Expo Baltimore [Photos & Video]
- BE Expo Fatherhood Stories with Griff, Quicksilva, Konan, & Kelson in the Man Cave [Video]
- Bruno Mars Donates 24,000 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Veterans! Here Are Some Freebies For You For Monday!
- Candid Moments @ BE EXPO Baltimore [Photos]
- #BringItHome! Florida Orders Recount For Andrew Gillum’s Governor Race
- Heartbreak! Tamera Mowry-Housley Pens Touching Note To Niece Killed In Thousand Oaks Shooting
- NAACP Calling To Cancel Speaking Engagement For Cop Who Shot An Unarmed Black Man
- Morehouse Accused Of Ignoring Sexual Harassment Complaint
- Watch Racist White Women Harass An Andrew Gillum Supporter: ‘Go Back To Africa!’
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com