GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore City Aligning With State Guidelines, Lifting COVID-19 Restrictions Starting July 1st
- Maryland’s COVID-19 State Of Emergency Coming To An End On July 1
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Baltimore Orioles Announce Free Game Tickets
- Year Of The Black Woman: Taraji P. Henson To Host The 2021 BET Awards
- Braid Dragging Victim At Nellie’s Sports Bar Lawyers Up
- Echoes Of Breonna Taylor’s Death In Fatal Police Shooting Of Georgia Man
- Maryland-Based Novavax Says Its Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective
- City Of Baltimore Slapped With Class Action Lawsuit Over ADA Noncompliance
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com