Weeks ago Kirk Franklin spoke out about forgiveness after meeting his biological father. He was adopted and he received a phone call from his biological father that was sick and immediately went to meet him. Franklin mentioned it was great to sit with him and wanted everyone to understand that forgiveness is necessary.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He recently went on social media and told fans that Dwight Allen, his biological father passed away. Franklin was filled with different emotions and spoke about extending grace. People sometimes do things to you in life, but you must give them grace just like God does for us.
Will Smith jumped out of a plane to celebrate his 50th birthday and encouraged Jada Pinkett-Smith to do the same thing. She’s spent many years saying, “no,” to certain things out of fear, but not anymore. While the couple went to vacation in Dubai, Jada jumped out of a plane.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Then & Now: The Evolution Of Kirk Franklin [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4.Source: 4 of 6
5.Source: 5 of 6
6.Source: 6 of 6
- Maryland Lawmakers Override Vetoes On Police Reform Legislation
- Maryland State Police Called To 17 Suspected DUI-Related Crashes Over The Weekend
- Douglas Memorial Podcast: 04-11-2021
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Legislation Reintroduced To Expand African Burial Ground Memorial
- Black-Owned Beauty Brand Mielle Organics Hits Historic VC Milestone
- Activist Tarana Burke Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Stacey Abrams Appointed Co-Chair Of Black Voices For Black Justice Fund
- Plan Proposed To Name Harlem Street After Legendary Actress Cicely Tyson
Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com