Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- 31-Year-Old Woman Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times In West Baltimore
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday
- Black Police Chief Faces Intense Criticism For Pushing To Reform Waterloo Police Department
- Stacey Abrams Awarded By The CBCF For Transformative Civic Engagement Work
- Angela Bassett’s Wax Figure Leaves Fans Shook!
- Nearly 15,000 Drivers Have Been Overcharged at MD Toll Booths, State Audit Finds
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
Voting Issues Underway Across The Country; Machines Not Working Properly Due To Humidity was originally published on praisecharlotte.com