Thank you for joining Pastor Kelvin G. Thurman for your weekly inspiration and worship.
Learn that everyone is going through something, but these events aren’t for you to question God’s will. Those thoughts promote the real question, is it the will of God?
Watch Pastor K.G.Thurman speak on the “Will of God”, as it comes along throughout your journey in L.I.F.E!
Take this time to reflect your current situation and how whatever you’re going through, is truly a test that we go through.
“The safest place is in the will of God”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- John Gray’s Affair Was More Than Emotional And His Voicemails Prove It
- Will Smith Takes His “Bucket List” To Facebook Watch
- Oh No! Pesticides! Don’t Forget to Clean Your Veggies!
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]