The gospel community was shocked when one of its own, singer Thomas ‘TC’ Clay, suddenly passed away. The artist, though young, was extremely accomplished. Not only was he a singer, but a gifted producer, songwriter, actor, and musician. He has shared the stage with, worked with and written songs for countless gospel artists.
In memory of his work, life, and spirit, Erica Campbell spent some time talking to some of his loved ones about who he was. She talked to his manager, Stephanie Reed, as well as his friend and fellow gospel artist JJ Hairston, about the man they knew and loved. Click on the audio player to hear these touching stories in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
- Thomas TC Clay Has Passed Away
- Keyondra Lockett Becomes First Gospel Artist To Get Her Own Doll
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Gets Married
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
2016 Stellar Gospel Awards
1. Rickey Smiley With Mr. & Mrs. Kirk FranklinSource: 1 of 12
2. Jonathan Slocomb, Yolanda Adams, Marvin Sapp & Lady Tramaine HawkinsSource: 2 of 12
3. Yolanda AdamsSource: 3 of 12
4. Yolanda AdamsSource: 4 of 12
5. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey SmileySource: 5 of 12
6. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey SmileySource: 6 of 12
7. Sherri Shepherd & Rickey SmileySource: 7 of 12
8. The Walls GroupSource: 8 of 12
9. Don Jackson & Hillary ClintonSource: 9 of 12
10. Nicole George Middleton, Brian Courtney Wilson & Darlene McCoySource: 10 of 12
11. Don Jackson & Hillary ClintonSource: 11 of 12
12.Source: 12 of 12
JJ Hairston Tells A Touching Story About The Late Thomas Clay’s Generosity [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com