It looks like gospel icon Shirley Caesar can add “iconic meme generator” to her resume since the #unameitchallenge has gone completely viral.
The viral clips which feature a snippet of Caesar pronouncing she’s got “beans, greens, potatoes, tomatoes.. You name it” over hip-hop beats has everyone excited about Thanksgiving and posting hilarious dance clips to the catchy tune.
See some of the best below.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
- See Photos From Tasha Cobbs’s Benefit For Haiti Concert
- Keyondra Lockett Becomes First Gospel Artist To Get Her Own Doll
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Gets Married
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
1. In 2015, Miley Cyrus revealed that she identifies as sexually fluid, telling Paper magazine, "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age."Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels."Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. After photos surfaced of her making out with Michelle Rodriguez, Cara Delevingne came clean about her bisexuality, saying, "It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it."Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Frank Ocean captivated the world with his songs about love and women. When he opened up about his experience falling in love with a guy, he garnered the attention of many more.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, "This is who I am and who I have always been.”Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying "I can't be homophobic. I'm bisexual."Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Amber Rose has never been shy about her sexuality. She even openly admitted to being in a relationship with a girl, way before her Kanye days.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.Source:Splash 9 of 12
10. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she "might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual."Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them."Source:Getty 12 of 12
Shirley Caesar And The #UNameItChallenge Takes The Internet By Storm was originally published on blackamericaweb.com