NBA legend and former Chicago Bull Scottie Pippen lost his eldest child, Antron Pippen at the age of 33 years old. The news was shared via Scottie Pippen’s social media.
According to Scottie Pippen, his son Antron by Karen McCollum would have been an NBA player himself if it hadn’t suffered from chronic asthma.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
I’m heartbroken to share that yesterday, I said goodbye to my firstborn son Antron. The two of us shared a love for basketball and we had countless conversations about the game. Antron suffered from chronic asthma and if he hadn’t had it, I truly believe he would’ve made it to the NBA.
No cause of death has been given at this time.
We will be keeping Scottie Pippen, Karen McCollum as well as his family uplifted in our prayers.
Take a look at Scottie Pippen’s post below
In Memoriam: Celebrities & Public Figures Who Died in 2021
1. Rush LimbaughSource:WENN 1 of 13
2. Mary WilsonSource:WENN 2 of 13
3. Chick CoreaSource:WENN 3 of 13
4. Dustin DiamondSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Cicely Tyson5 of 13
6. Cloris Leachman6 of 13
7. Larry KingSource:WENN 7 of 13
8. Hank AaronSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Magician Siegfried FischbacherSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Hall of Fame Manager Tommy LasordaSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Tanya RobertsSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Football Hall of Fame Running Back Floyd LittleSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Basketball Hall of Famer Paul WestphalSource:Getty 13 of 13
Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed At The Age Of 33 was originally published on wzakcleveland.com