Breast Cancer is a disease that affects the lives of thousands of families in the Baltimore area every year, especially in the African-American community. But here’s your chance to make a difference…
Join us and our sister stations (92Q, Praise 106.1, WOLB1010, Spirit 1400) at our first annual Survivor Soul Stroll to benefit breast cancer research and awareness. Walk in memory of a loved one, in support of a survivor or if you’re a survivor yourself. Whatever your walk is, we recognize it, and invite you to take a stroll as a community in an easy 2 mile walk along Baltimore’s beautiful waterfront promenade (3001 Boston St).
When you register, be sure to join the team of your favorite on-air personality!
WHAT: Survivor Soul Stroll WHEN: May 13, 2017 at 8 a.m. WHERE: Canton Waterfront Park
RAIN OR SHINE
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH FOR DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
To prepare for the event and to avoid lines on walk day, we would like to encourage you to pick up your event T-shirt in advance at one of these locations:
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrong
1 of 11
2. Pink sneaks in honor of all the Pink Warriors who have survived, still fighting and loss the fight to breast cancer. Sending support, love and prayers for all of you. #QPinkFriday #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #PinkWarriors
6. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #Qpinkfridays
6 of 11
7. #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH @truthoutfitters a portion of proceeds go to Susan G Komem
7 of 11
8. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11. Support the cause #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH
11 of 11
Continue reading Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges “Pink Fridays”
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"