Gospel singer Koryn Hawthorne chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new song, “Won’t He Do It”. The 19-year-old Louisiana native was a finalist on “The Voice,” and has also made an appearance on The Mary Mary Show. Not only that, but her debut single is featured on the soundtrack for the second season of “Greenleaf.”
Koryn talks about the challenges of staying focused and encouraged as a young person entering the industry. Koryn talks about what she wishes the older generations would understand about her own generation, especially when it comes to making music: “I think we all have the same mission.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baltimore County Public Schools Change Decision To Have All Staff Return In October
- Baltimoreans Protest Breonna Taylor Decision [Video]
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Report: Inner Harbor Water Quality Improves, Still Not Ready For Swimming
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Viacom Entertainment & Youth Group To Develop 50 Original Movies With BIPOC And Women First Time Directors
- White Woman Who Threw A Glass Bottle At A Black Woman Booked For Hate Crime