Old man winter’s been hanging around for a minute, but now he’s really starting to get comfortable.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan declared state of emergency prior to the blizzard on January 21 as a precaution of the Jonas blizzard forecasted to hit the area on January 22. A blizzard warning is in effect from 6 p.m. on Friday to 6 a.m. on Sunday, but the state of emergency goes into effect Friday morning at 7.
We’re expecting 16-24 inches of snow.
Power outages are a possibility and poor road conditions are assumed. Officials urge the DMV-mtero to stock up on enough food to last a week and avoid driving when possible.
Could it really be the worst snow storm we’ve seen since the twin blizzards of 2010? Stay tuned…
20 Photos Of Celebs Honoring The Return Of Sweater Weather
1. Drake is the new king of sweatersSource: 1 of 20
2. And T- Swift is the QueenSource: 2 of 20
3. Ciara’s sweater game is next levelSource: 3 of 20
4. Travis Scott keeps a hoodie in towSource: 4 of 20
5. Rih casually paired her white sweater with ripped jeansSource: 5 of 20
6. Future added a touch of high fashion with his hoodieSource: 6 of 20
7. Meek kept it flashy with his gold chainsSource: 7 of 20
8. Reese Witherspoon went for a floral lookSource: 8 of 20
9. SJP rocked a vintage sweaterSource: 9 of 20
10. Of course Paris Hilton opted for the casual/chic lookSource: 10 of 20
11. Daddy/Daughter sweater gangSource: 11 of 20
12. Solange donned a classic turtle neckSource: 12 of 20
13. Nicky Hilton wore this adorable spongebob turtle neckSource: 13 of 20
14. Who doesn’t love an oversized sweater? Hey Hilary!Source: 14 of 20
15. Kendall Jenner went for the tight, fitted sweater lookSource: 15 of 20
16. Kate Upton looked gorgeous in greenSource: 16 of 20
17. Hailey Baldwin showed off lengthy legs in her oversized sweater dressSource: 17 of 20
18. Miley’s sweaters are always funSource: 18 of 20
19. Blac Chyna brought the crop sweater backSource: 19 of 20
20. Even Caitlyn is ready for sweater weatherSource: 20 of 20
Blizzard 101: Everything You Need to Know About Jonas was originally published on magicbaltimore.com