Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Trial Date Set For Shanteari Weems, Woman Accused Of Shooting Husband Over Child Molestation Claims
- Frontier Now Offering Nonstop Flights From BWI To Las Vegas For As Low As $89!
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams Announces Tennis Retirement In Latest Vogue Cover Story
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [8-9-2022]
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House