Vernon Martin is back and is giving everyone tips on wigs and units. He has helped women over the past several year with style and how to rock different hairstyles. Vernon also is behind Erica Campbell’s successful hairline.
He spoke about the difference between a unit and a wig because a lot of people don’t know. A wig and a unit is basically your hair accessory and not your grandmothers wig she used to wear. It can be styled, cut and at all times needs to be treated like the hair on your head.
He suggest to use Erica Campbell’s garment bags and hangers after taking off your unit. They should be combed, brushed, pinned and everything to stay in place. Vernon is gearing up for Essence Festival where he will give makeovers and teach women how to take care of the units as well as what products to buy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s Where To Get A COVID-19 Vaccine In Baltimore
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- Hank Aaron Died Of Natural Causes, Death Not Linked To COVID-19 Vaccine
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [1-26-2021]
- Maryland Enters Phase 1C of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- What Would Tubman Want: Biden Administration To Expedite Tubman $20 Bill
- A Thousand Ways To Thank A Teacher Contest presented by Kaiser Permanente
- Vice President Kamala Harris’ Husband, Douglas Emhoff, Begins Teaching Course At Georgetown Law
- Gabby Sidibe Shares Her Battle With Bulimia On ‘Peace Of Mind With Taraji’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Lands A Near-Perfect Score With Her ‘Black Excellence’ Routine
Vernon Martin Talks About The Differences Between Wigs & Units [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS] was originally published on getuperica.com