It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is quite confused by the kids that still live at home after 18 and don’t have their driver’s license. He recalls a time when he was young and him and his friends couldn’t wait to go to the DMV to take the test.
GRIFF knows all the parents that have to still drive kids that are older that 18 back and forth are getting tired of it. He said as parents we need to put a spark under them. Teach them how to parallel park and make sure they past the test.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Juan And Lisa Winans Talk New Christmas Album “A Little Soul For Christmas”
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Luke 2:14
- Maryland Identification Cards Will Be Changing
- UPDATE: President Trump Cancels Baltimore Visit
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Professional Or No? Curvy Teacher Has Social Media In An Uproar
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
GRIFF’s Prayer For Children That Don’t Want To Get Their Driver’s License [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com