Today is our 5-year radio anniversary and we talked with Jermaine Dolly who, five years ago, was our very first guest on-air.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
While reminiscing, we also talked about Jermaine Dolly’s new marriage and new song, “I’ll Go.” Press play up top to hear how the singer learned how to use both his falsetto and chest voice in church!
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
- Donald Lawrence, Sir The Baptist, Kanye West & More Honored at 2021 BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
Meet The Dollys: Jermaine Dolly Gets Married [PHOTOS]
1. Jermaine Dolly & Naé Lacole1 of 5
2. Jermaine Dolly & Naé Lacole2 of 5
3. Jermaine Dolly & Naé Lacole3 of 5
4. Jermaine Dolly & Naé Lacole4 of 5
5. Jermaine Dolly & Naé Lacole5 of 5
HEAD BACK TO GETUPERICA.COM
Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!” was originally published on getuperica.com