Erica Campbell explained that we should speak the word of God to every creature. She reflected on a time where she went to sing at a prison with her dad. It was a time where she understood that she needed to spread the word of him to everyone even if they don’t want to hear it.
Erica wants to reach others even if they don’t receive it. We must be seed planters and go out our regular circle. Don’t forget to tell the world about God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Radio One Baltimore’s 2023 Bra-Cast
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Mariah Carey’s Christmas Tour Is Coming To Baltimore
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications For Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Public Schools Launches New App For Parents & Students To Track School Buses In Real Time
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Radio One Baltimore’s Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Pink Fridays Bmore! Show Support For Our Breast Cancer Warriors For A Chance To Win $250!
- A Reboot Of Beloved Work Place Comedy ‘The Office’ May Return Soon
- Judge Terminates Conservatorship Between Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
Faith Walking: Speak Up And Tell The World [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces Dates For The Newly Rebranded Woman Evolve Conference
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces "The Hope Revival" Tour
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors