Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
- Jason Billingsley, Man Suspected In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere, Has Been Arrested
- $6,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To An Arrest Of Man Wanted In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere
- Baltimore Orioles Legend Brooks Robinson Dies At 86
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-26-2023]
What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces Dates For The Newly Rebranded Woman Evolve Conference
Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces "The Hope Revival" Tour
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors