Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- CASH Campaign of MD Offering Free Tax Preparation Services For Low to Moderate Income
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- HBCU, Tennessee State University Makes History With A Grammy Nomination of Their Project, “The Urban Hymnal”
- DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands on New Self Titled Album, “Emanuel”
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Baltimore Officer Receives 42 Year Sentence For Murder Of His Stepson
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
Is It A Good Or Bad Idea To Bring Babies To Work? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com