Have you experienced God’s grace? Erica Campbell spoke about grace extending to legacy. In the Bible, David and Saul never really got along and after the death of Saul as well as his son, Johnathan, David extended grace. He had a very strong bond with Johnathan and helped his family members even though Saul didn’t get along with him.
That is an example of grace and God shows it to us all the time. If you look around he’s protected us and kept us from harm as well as danger. Erica was wondering how much grace has been extended because of her father as well as the heavenly father.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Jail
- Zendaya: Everyone Should Feel Represented When They Go To The Movies
- Chicago’s Prosecutor Praised For Reform Efforts In Mass Exonerations
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 74 Year Old Man Found Alive Days After Fire In D.C
- Here’s What Could Happen To Trump If He Fires Rod Rosenstein
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com