GRIFF is so happy about today’s topic for Mr. Griffin! He spoke about God’s promise and how it’s the most comforting thing. Sometimes when we think of a promise we think about when our parents told us that we would get a bike, but then we didn’t get it.
God sets up all things for us to work out. He forgives us, cleanses us and blesses us. GRIFF loves to see other people get blessed and mentioned to everyone listening that God has so much for us we just have to be ready to accept it. The over flow of blessings are coming, just believe in God’s promise.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer This Saturday In Baltimore
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- NBC Cancels Steve Harvey’s Talk Show
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Thandie Newton Under Fire For Declaring Atheism And Thanking God At Emmys 2018 [VIDEO]
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: “It’s Not About Me, It’s About Who God Wants Me To Be” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com