In May, Andre Hal of the Houston Texans received news that changed his life. According to CBN News after practice one day he had blurry vision and needed to go to the doctor. Hal found out that he had Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
At first doctors believed that he had brain cancer, but then they discovered the lymphoma in his armpit as well as the belly button. Hal prayed about it and said, “I had faith in God and confidence in myself and made sure I did everything I could to beat this.” Several months later the team physician, Dr. James Muntz made a statement saying, “Andre has made dramatic improvements and his treating physicians have declared his disease is presently in remission.”
The entire time he faced cancer Hal continued to work out and was determined to get back on the field. Head coach Bill O’Brien during an interview with ESPN said, “Dre never wavered in his belief he would beat it. And he has.” Hal mentioned that he could feel his body getting better and is excited to know that he could possibly return to the field this season.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Professional Or No? Curvy Teacher Has Social Media In An Uproar
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Candace Owens Wins An Award No One Has Heard Of
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
Andre Hal Of The Houston Texans Praises God After Cancer Goes Into Remission was originally published on getuperica.com