Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- AOC Checks Ted Cruz For Ridiculous Paris Climate Agreement Tweet
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Kamala Harris Sworn In Using A Bible Owned By Baltimore Born Thurgood Marshall
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Maryland For $730M Jackpot
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Will Perform At the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Deitrick Haddon Will Introduce New Music at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Todd Dulaney Will Perform at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration