GRIFF is praying about people that know when their relationships is over. You sometimes look at social media and don’t want to like a picture or video because it hurts your feelings. In 2018 ending a relationship is devastating when the person changes the Netflix password.
They don’t care that you have to pay $11.99 now and all you see is the free-trial on your television screen. GRIFF mentioned that this will really hurt you and your pockets. Did someone ever do this to you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 31-Year-Old Woman Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times In West Baltimore
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday
- Black Police Chief Faces Intense Criticism For Pushing To Reform Waterloo Police Department
- Stacey Abrams Awarded By The CBCF For Transformative Civic Engagement Work
- Angela Bassett’s Wax Figure Leaves Fans Shook!
- Nearly 15,000 Drivers Have Been Overcharged at MD Toll Booths, State Audit Finds
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com