On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they spoke about your partner changing their looks. Listeners called in to speak on it and most of them believe that your appearance does matter. A caller talked about his cousins’ wife that gained over 100 pounds after having her second child.
She ate ice cream, cookies and cake and he tired to help her lose weight, but she didn’t care. They are now divorced and he’s with someone else. Another caller mentioned that no one wants to date someone with a nasty appearance like mustard on their shirt. You should care about how you look unless no one will ask you out. Tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 20-Year-Old Towson University Student Killed In Hit-and-Run, Driver Still On the Run
- Kathie Lee Gifford Is Leaving “Today”
- ‘Pool Patrol Paula,’ The White Woman Who Beat A Black Teen And Bit A Cop, Gets No Real Punishment
- Baltimore County Replacing Police Guns that Could Misfire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Juan And Lisa Winans Talk New Christmas Album “A Little Soul For Christmas”
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Luke 2:14
- Maryland Identification Cards Will Be Changing
Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 15
2.Source: 2 of 15
3.Source: 3 of 15
4.Source: 4 of 15
5.Source: 5 of 15
6.Source: 6 of 15
7.Source: 7 of 15
8.Source: 8 of 15
9.Source: 9 of 15
10.Source: 10 of 15
11.Source: 11 of 15
12.Source: 12 of 15
13.Source: 13 of 15
14.Source: 14 of 15
15.Source: 15 of 15
Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com