As a wife, mom, gospel singer, radio host, writer and entrepreneur … Erica is has had her hands full for the past several years! Every business venture she has undertaken she has asked her self several questions … is this a “God Idea” ? What research do I need to do? Who are the people I can learn from? Have I thought through the financing?
Those were just a few of the questions that Erica had to work through before taking on any endeavor. She also decided not to do business in a bubble and surrounded herself with a great team. Always cognizant that her idea and steps were God inspired!
As you seek to find your business purpose … get to know your business … inside and out to build on the success that God has planned for you!
- Three Omicron Variant Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Deborah Joy Winans and Kendrick Cross Stars in A Sisterly Christmas on OWN
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Man Killed In Northwest Baltimore Thursday Night
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- Baltimore Police Make An Arrest In Murder Of Church Employee
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Humble Beginnings (Day #4)