What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Domestic Violence, There Is Help [Audio]
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- Should Chipotle Rehire Manager Who Wouldn’t Serve Group Of Young Black Men? Twitter Chimes In.
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- “Revival!” Hits Theaters December 7 Starring Mali Music