Tasha Cobbs Leonard is an amazing gospel artist and loves to collaborate with other artist. When her album came out and people saw she was working with rapper Nicki Minaj they didn’t know what to think. On “Good Morning America” she spoke about how it happened with Robin Roberts.
Leonard mentioned that the two spoke on social media and Minaj talked about how much her music blessed her life. Minaj told Leonard she wanted to rap on the song and that’s just what she did on “I’m Getting Ready.” After Minaj tweeted out to all of her followers about the opportunity.
Leonard loves how social media lets people get connected. While on the show she also performed her hits and talked about teaming up with Celine Dion. We wish her all the success this year.
- There’s A Twitter Account For A Dog Who Sniffs Out Racism, And It’s Absolutely Glorious
- Soulblock & Chekera Kamara-Barrett Open Up For Festival Of Praise In Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Idris Elba Shuts Down The Internet Trolls
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Here’s Why New Psalmist Baptist Church COO Says Investing Financially Into The Church Is Important
- Valerie Ervin To Run For Maryland Governor
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: God’s Got You
- Beyonce Just Bought A 100-Year-Old Church Building In New Orleans
- Dynamic Dads Father’s Day Contest – Win A Family Trip To Universal Orlando Resort!
- See Why Brian McKnight’s National Anthem Performance Was Trending #NBAPlayoffs2018
How Tasha Cobbs Leonard Got The Chance To Work With Nicki Minaj [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com