Tasha Cobbs Leonard is an amazing gospel artist and loves to collaborate with other artist. When her album came out and people saw she was working with rapper Nicki Minaj they didn’t know what to think. On “Good Morning America” she spoke about how it happened with Robin Roberts.
Leonard mentioned that the two spoke on social media and Minaj talked about how much her music blessed her life. Minaj told Leonard she wanted to rap on the song and that’s just what she did on “I’m Getting Ready.” After Minaj tweeted out to all of her followers about the opportunity.
Leonard loves how social media lets people get connected. While on the show she also performed her hits and talked about teaming up with Celine Dion. We wish her all the success this year.
- ‘Black Panther’ Fundraiser For Harlem Kids Gets Huge Surprise On ‘Ellen’
- See These Powerful Photos From The 2018 Women’s Marches That Prove #TimesUp
- Government Shutdown Extends Into Work Week
- Ciara Dragged On Social Media For Instagram Post About Marriage
- Dynasty: Roc Nation Sports Signs Another Top Recruit
- Tracee Ellis Ross Sets The Record Straight: ‘There Were Never Any Threats To Leave Black-ish’
- Malia Obama And Rumored Boyfriend Live It Up In The Big Apple
- Scripture For The Week “God Gives Us Peace”
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Plans For The Final $100K Of His $1M Pledge To Charity
- Lupita Nyong’o To Release Children’s Book About Being Color Struck