Big Shiz– who has written for Whitney Houston, Micheal Jackson, Lady Gaga, and more -talks about his songwriting process. He explains why his songwriting process doesn’t necessarily change drastically when he writes for himself versus other people. He discusses why writing from the stand point of a music lover never fails him, regardless of the situation.
Big Shiz talks about his upcoming project, and why he felt like he wanted to record his own work this time around. He also explained how thinking about the audience’s needs is what guided him to create the project. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- The #BlackFathers Hashtag On Twitter Will Have You ALL In Your Feelings
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]