We take showers all the time, but don’t realize how taking baths can help you. Erica Campbell was talking about how she was reading up on detox baths. They can benefit you in a lot of ways by helping release toxins from your body and more.
She mentioned that when the water is warm you should add Epsom salt to relax your muscles. They then began to talk about home remedies and GRIFF spoke about how you should put Vick’s on your feet and then put socks on. What are some things you do at home?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Community Affairs Show: Life Coach, Gail Crowder Shares The Importance of October Initiatives
- Mandate Requiring City Employees To Be Vaccinated Underway In Baltimore
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report