Erica Campbell talked about how love is not mean and this conversation she had with several women. All the ladies were single and they explained the things men should and shouldn’t do, but Erica didn’t agree. She mentioned that real love don’t work that way and that marriage is a commitment.
All relationships go through tough times and people need to stop being mean with love. Erica believes some people might have mean love because they try to guard and protect themselves. Erica expressed that you must be vulnerable and if you continue to be mean you might not have anyone to cuddle with in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- MTA To Suspend All Light Rail Services Effective Friday
- Maryland Records First Cold-Related Death Of 2023-2024 Winter Season
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- License Plate Readers To Be Installed In South Baltimore In An Effort To Combat Crime
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
Love Talking: Mean Love Don’t Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Thomas TC Clay Has Passed Away
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)