Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown Extends Into Work Week
- Ciara Dragged On Social Media For Instagram Post About Marriage
- Dynasty: Roc Nation Sports Signs Another Top Recruit
- Tracee Ellis Ross Sets The Record Straight: ‘There Were Never Any Threats To Leave Black-ish’
- Malia Obama And Rumored Boyfriend Live It Up In The Big Apple
- Scripture For The Week “God Gives Us Peace”
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Plans For The Final $100K Of His $1M Pledge To Charity
- Lupita Nyong’o To Release Children’s Book About Being Color Struck
- Pastor Talks About Serving His Country And God
- Erica Campbell Makes A Great Announcement About Mary Mary [VIDEO]